Fibre network measurement services
Fibre characterization, not just measurements
No matter, wheather short or long, new or old, due to our long-term experience on operating optical networks, we have a good knowledge about the parameters influencing the co-operation between infrastructure and equipment. We do not only provide high level infrastructure measurements, but fibre characterization, service testing and system analyses services to our partners.
- Site survay on demand
- Any type of fibre can be measured for any parameter – length, attennuation, Chromatic Dispersion, Polarization Mode Dispersion, Attennuation profile
- Service testing and analyses for different equipment types
- Fibre measurements and charactherization according to:
- Bidirectional OTDR „Long Shot“ analyses according to ITU-T G.650.3 03/08
- Unidirectional OTDR „Short Shot“ analyses (trace contains only site insertion and the local distribution panels)
- Atennuation Profile measurements from 1250nm to till 1625nm with step 1nm according to G.650.1 07/10, G.694.1 02/12 and G.694.2 12/03
- Chromatic Dispersion measurements according to G.650.1 07/10, G.694.1 02/12 G.694.2 12/03
- Polarization Mode Dispersion measurements according to (G.650.2 07/07, G.694.1 02/12 G.694.2 12/03)
- Results or analyses are handed over in a document format you prefer.